Vending Apprentice Service Technician (Virginia Beach)
Main duties are refurbishment of vending machines, filling and preparing machines for delivery, pick up and installation of vending machines.
- Previous vending and OCS equipment repair experience helpful. Job requires use of a tablet.
- Valid Virginia driver's license required with no DUI's or reckless driving, and no more than two moving violations in three years.
- Must be able to obtain CDL, class B, within 90 days.
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethics required, and must be physically capable of performing the tasks required in the position, including the ability to move heavy equipment. Must be able to effectively communicate with team members and customers.
- Applicant must possess their own tools.
- Job hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Health and dental insurance, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
- 401K with generous company match.
- CDL training, and training in repair and installation of vending and OCS equipment will be provided.
If interested, please reply with resume. Any and all questions about salary and benefits will be discussed at the time of telephone or personal interviews.
EEO Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet
Job Type: Full-time