CBD products continue to rise in popularity, due to the many positive health benefits they reportedly provide. With no major side effects to speak of, people are now enjoying a more natural way to feel better, physically and mentally, without having to use traditional over-the-counter or prescription drugs.
Cannabidiol (CBD) oil comes from the cannabis plant, but does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (TCH), the substance in the plant that makes people “high.” People have been using CBD products to help relieve a wide range of conditions, including:
– Seizures associated with epilepsy
– Pain and inflammation
– Depression and anxiety
– Skin conditions
– Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, Alzheimer’s, and multiple sclerosis (MS)
– Side effects from chemotherapy
With such a broad spectrum of advantages, people are using CBD products on a regular basis—not only to fight ailments, but to keep from experiencing them in the first place. This is good news for convenience store owners who have the shelf space to dedicate to CBD products, because it generates a lot of repeat business.
Why should you consider adding CBD to your product mix? Repeat business is good for two main reasons:
– Loyalty. When a customer finds a product they like and can get it easily, they will return to the same shop repeatedly to purchase it. Customer loyalty increases sales volume and may generate some word-of-mouth advertising for you.
– Impulse. Customers may come to your store with just one item in mind. But with good product placement and a little marketing savviness, those coming in for a single item can be influenced into picking up additional items while they are there, generating additional revenue for you.
Atlantic Dominion Distributors constantly follows national trends to provide our convenience store customers with the hottest selling products available, in addition to traditional favorites that have stood the test of time. We know the value CBD offers to our clients, which is why we have added it to our product portfolio. Contact us to find out about all of the different CBD products we can supply you with, and let’s build your sales loyalty and volume.